Monday, March 2, 2015

Uncounted Wealth

Oh, the moments I have spent
the laughter I have witnessed
the joy of momentous ramblings
the pleasure of simple travelings
the craziness I've found
in spending time with you

The commitments I have made
to simple joys and wanderings
to random times well spent
in sharing memories fleetingly
What are these moments worth
what price be paid by slumbering

I cannot feel the rain
but that I feel the cleansing
I cannot feel the rain
but that I know the sunshine
I cannot mourn the loss
of things that have no meaning
I live a life overflowing
with limits unacknowledged
I own my heart and soul

Release your pent up longings
no longer hold your heart in
Dance alone the colors
ride the wave of love
Live life no longer wondering
which path you should have taken
Your road is there to travel
let life's journey now begin

No comments:

Post a Comment