Saturday, June 28, 2014

This Girls Best Friend

It's said that dog is mans best friend
And I'll agree it's true
For many a marvelous times been had
By those who share that view

For some the best friend to be had
Has claws and humming purr
A cat for some is where it's at
A purring ball of fur

But not for me four legged friends
Which have been all the rage
For me a sassy ball of fluff
Best suited to a cage

He's just about four inches high
When measured end to end
But this bossy little marvel
Sure is this girls' best friend

I find it so amusing
Amazing is the word
To curl up on the sofa
And cuddle with a bird

I didn't know he'd trust me so
And lay upon his back
Stretch his head left then right
So I could scratch his neck

Yes I am here to tell you
Infatuated is the word
I am completely smitten by
A neurotic little bird

No comments:

Post a Comment